This Agreement (the “Agreement”) is an agreement between you and Min Xin Healthy Food that states the terms and conditions under which you may use the Site and receive the Min Xin Healthy Food, which includes processing and delivery of product orders (the “Min Xin Healthy Food”). Your use of the Min Xin Healthy Food and the Site constitutes your agreement to the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not agree with all of the terms and conditions, do not use the Site or the Min Xin Healthy Food.
Ordering through the Site:
Ordering can be done via our website or our toll-free number. Orders received before 3:00pm Malaysia time (GMT+8) on a working day will be processed on the same day, delivered within 2 – 3 working days to Klang Valley/ 3 – 5 working days outside Klang Valley. Orders received after 4:00pm will be processed on the next working day.
To receive delivery, you must live in a residential apartment, corporate address or home, and you (or your representative of legal age) must be present to receive your order from our delivery service during your selected delivery window. Additionally, after your second order with Min Xin Healthy Food you may elect an alternate receiver located within your building to accept your delivery. This alternate receiver can accept your goods when you are not present at the time you had selected for delivery and shall accept the goods under all of the same terms and conditions that would apply had you accepted the delivery yourself. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the delivery is conclusively presumed to be authorized to receive the delivery.
In the case of inclement weather or unforeseen delivery complications, it may be necessary to make adjustments to our delivery schedule, which will cause us to suspend chosen delivery times. If there will be a significant delay, a customer service representative may call or e-mail you to let you know the status of your delivery time. We will deliver your order the first possible moment the conditions permit. If your designated delivery location (i.e., street, avenue, etc.) or day is inaccessible, rendering us unable to make the delivery, we will contact you to determine the best alternate location.
Customers are under no obligation to tip the delivery team but have the option of doing so if exceptional service is provided by the person.
Credit Card Payment
Your credit card will be charged for your order on the day your order is taken. We will authorize your credit card for an amount equal to 100% of the total items in your order. Min Xin Healthy Food will not process orders that use an incorrect, expired, or over-the-limit credit card. We will make our best efforts to contact you if this occurs. However, in the event such an order is processed, Min Xin Healthy Food reserves the right to collect funds for any uncollected transactions owed to it. If you fail to pay any fees or charges when due (which would include if a check is returned or electronic payment is rejected), Min Xin Healthy Food reserves the right to cancel the order. You shall be responsible and liable for any fees, including attorneys’ fees and collection costs, that Min Xin Healthy Food may incur in its efforts to collect any unpaid balances from you. Your right to use the Min Xin Healthy Food is subject to limits established by Min Xin Healthy Food and/or by your credit card issuer.
PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, THE MIN XIN HEALTHY FOOD, OR THE INTERNET. MIN XIN HEALTHY FOOD LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO PROVIDING YOU WITH A REFUND FOR ANY PRODUCT THAT IS RETURNED. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY HEREUNDER SHALL BE FOR YOU TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE MIN XIN HEALTHY FOOD AND TO TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT. MIN XIN HEALTHY FOOD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO LIMIT YOUR ORDER OR THE QUANTITY OF A SPECIFIC PRODUCT YOU MAY ORDER. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OR OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IN SUCH STATES AND JURISDICTIONS LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
The material in the Site is provided for lawful purposes only. Min Xin Healthy Food controls and operates this Site from its headquarters in Shah Alam Malaysia, and makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use the Site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Min Xin Healthy Food Parties harmless from any and all suits, actions, legal or administrative proceedings, claims, demands, damages, liabilities, and expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs, arising in connection with a violation of this Agreement by you or through use of your account.
Termination: This Agreement is effective upon your acceptance as set forth herein and shall continue in full force and effect until terminated. Min Xin Healthy Food may suspend or terminate this Agreement or the Min Xin Healthy Food or remove or disable access to any portion of the Min Xin Healthy Food at any time for any reason with or without notice to you. You may terminate this Agreement and your Min Xin Healthy Food at any time for any reason by delivering notice in the manner provided below, which termination will be effective the day notice is received or such later date specified in the notice. Min Xin Healthy Food reserves the right to collect fees and charges incurred before you cancel your Min Xin Healthy Food. In addition, you are responsible for any charges incurred to third-party vendors or content providers prior to your cancellation.
Notices: Min Xin Healthy Food may give notice to you of a change in this Agreement, a change in the Min Xin Healthy Food Fee Schedule, and any other matter through a general posting on the Min Xin Healthy Food Site, by electronic mail, or by conventional mail to your address contained in the Customer Registration Data. You may give notice to Min Xin Healthy Food by telephone at 1300 88 9788, by electronic mail (you may write in via our Contact Us form), or by conventional mail to:
Min Xin Healthy Food
ADDRESS: 18-1-1, Jalan Setia Prima B, U13/B Setia Alam, 40170 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Third-Party Beneficiaries: The provisions of this Agreement are for the benefit of Min Xin Healthy Food Parties, and each shall have the right to assert and enforce the provisions directly on their own behalf. This Agreement and all obligations and restrictions placed upon you or your permitted users by this Agreement shall survive termination of this Agreement and your Min Xin Healthy Food.
Amendment: Min Xin Healthy Food may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on our Site. All amended terms shall automatically be effective seven days after they are initially posted on our Site. By using this Site after the effective date of any such amendment, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the then current Agreement to which you are bound.
- Once you have selected a product that you wish to order via www.minhortong.com, you will then be shown (on the website) the charges you must pay including taxes, if applicable, and any applicable delivery charges.
- Customer shall pay for the order in full at the time of ordering by supplying us with your credit card details from a credit card company acceptable to us, which we require in order to process your order. The credit card account or member account must have sufficient funds to cover the proposed payment to us.
- We shall not be obliged to supply the product to you until we have accepted your order. An order shall be formed and we shall be legally bound to supply the product to you when we accept your order. Acceptance shall take place when we expressly accept your order by email to you, in the form of a document called a “Order Confirmation” stating that we are accepting your order.
- Until the time when we accept your order, we reserve the right to refuse to process your order and you reserve the right to cancel your order.
- Min Xin Healthy Food may cancel an order if the product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made. Refund will be credited into Customer’s credit card account depending on the period of time your financial institution required to arrange for the refund.
- You are not allowed to cancel the order once a Confirmation of Order is issued. If you wish to seek further information or assistant, kindly contact us or email to email@example.com
RETURN / EXCHANGE
- You shall examine the goods immediately upon collection / delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages. Claims (if any) must be lodged to our customer service hotline0126271081 or email toMin Xin Healthy Food at the time of collection/ delivery; otherwise we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim.
- For home delivery, you may hand any faulty or damaged goods, or incorrect items back to the driver at the time of delivery, we will process within 30 days. If you discover any defect or damage inside the packaging after the delivery process, please return the parcel to us within 30 days, with valid receipt.
- Exchange of product can be arranged for the following reasons:
- If the product is obviously expired / damaged upon collection at the store / at time of delivery.
- If the product is expired / damaged inside packaging after collection/ delivery; and you contact customer service within 30 days.
- If the product ordered is different from the item collected at the store/ delivered.
- We will inspect the returned product upon return by you. If one or more of the conditions in paragraph 3 above is fulfilled, you are entitled to an exchange of the product with similar value, if the product is available in our stock.
- We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard and online transfer.Min Xin Healthy Food shall not be liable for any credit card fraud. Please note that we do not receive cash on delivery.
- All product prices listed are in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
- Full payment in respect of an order must be made upon the placing of the order. If your payment cannot be processed, the order will be not be accepted and you are advised to contact your card issuer to resolve any problem concerning the use of your credit card in order to continue with the order.
- We reserve the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
- If payment for any order has already been made but the order is not accepted by us, you will be entitled to a refund, depending on the period of time your financial institution needs to arrange the refund. We shall not be liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or any person may incur as a result of any delay in your financial institution processing the said refund.
- We shall deliver the products to the delivery address specified and keyed in by you on the order form. Your order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company or driver(s) appointed by Min Xin Healthy Food.
- We aim to deliver within the time frame indicated below but we are not able to guarantee any firm delivery dates upon order and to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
|Location||Delivery time frame*|
|Peninsular Malaysia||2 – 5 working days|
|East Malaysia (included Labuan)||5 – 7 working days|
*next day of order day.
- On delivery of the product, you are required to sign for delivery. You shall examine the goods immediately upon collection for any deficiencies and/or damages before you sign for delivery. All risk in the product shall pass to you upon delivery.
- Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your order and arrange for cancellation of the order or delivery to an alternative delivery address
- If you are not available to take delivery or collection, we may leave a message giving you instructions on either re-delivery or collection from the carrier.
- If you request for redelivery, we are entitled to charge for providing the service. It is the responsibility of the customer to notifyMin Xin Healthy Food immediately of any change to their delivery address.
- We reserve the right to decline delivery of goods to any customer at our sole discretion absolutely.